From: Jeff on
Hi,
I have the Office Small Business Edition 2003 cd OEM Software and would like
to use it to repair or reinstall any missing files. None of my Office
applications will load or start.
But when I put in the Microsoft cd that came with my tablet, marked OEM
SOFTWARE for Office, my tablet just opens Office11(D:) and a list of files
including Files, OBC10.msi OBC11.msi, readme, Setup.exe, Setup.smt, and
STDP11.msi. If I click twice on Setup.exe, it installs a few files though the
letter d then a Windows Installer box opens saying "This patch package could
not be opened....."
What can I do? Help please....
I used these programs for many years and have a lot of docs I created in
Word, Excel and then there is Outlook.
I can go into Control Panel and it offers Change and Remove under Microsoft
Offie Small Business Edition 2003 and the first update listed KB907417 was
installed 12/24/2005.
Jeff