From: corey on
Hi Folks;
Can somebody please tell me how to change the Shortcut Icon on my desktop to
the Office programs, like Word & Excel. I downloaded Icons from Microsoft but
when I right click on the shortcut and I select properties, the "Change Icon"
tab is greyed out. I have tried everything and I just cannot figure out how
to change the icon. I know Microsoft allows this because I got my icons from
their website. I posted this question in the VISTA forum but they told me to
post it here in the Office forum. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

corey
From: JoAnn Paules on
If you don't have the Word icon for the Word shortcut, what *do* you have?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]