From: Cantfigureitout on
I have Office Ultimate 2007.

Every time I try to to open "Microsoft Office Document Imaging" a message
box pops with the name "MSPVIEW.EXE-Unable to Locate Component" and the
message itself says "This application has failed to start because MSPCORE.DLL
was not found. Re-install the application may fix this problem". I have
tried reinstalling several times and installed the one "hotfix" that included
MSPCORE.DLL in its intallation.

When I close out that message box I get another one saying "Microsoft Office
Document Imaging has stopped working." When I select the Check online option
it runs for about 2 seconds and then closes with no further information.

Any help is greatly appreciated.