From: Rowland McDonnell on
Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> J.J. O'Shea <try.not.to(a)but.see.sig> wrote:
>
> > > Rowland.
> >
> > Gee. I thought that the clown had said that he'd killfiled me.
>
> Rowland's followup was perfectly innocuous. Why be unnecessarily nasty?

Because he likes being nasty. Obviously. You of all people should have
no trouble understanding *that* concept, given that you so often behave
nastily for the sake of it yourself.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Pd on
Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:

> You of all people should have no trouble understanding *that* concept,
> given that you so often behave nastily for the sake of it yourself.

Approximately never.

--
Pd
From: Simon Dobbs on
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:24:47 +0100, Rowland McDonnell wrote
(in article
<1j61dx7.1chwcot16eeztwN%real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid>):

> MacSoup lets you see an entire thread, post-wise, in its
> graphical thread display

so does hogwasher, for anyone who's interested.

From: Bella Jones on
Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
>
> > You of all people should have no trouble understanding *that* concept,
> > given that you so often behave nastily for the sake of it yourself.
>
> Approximately never.

Mushy peas?

--
bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk
From: D.M. Procida on
Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:

> > > Gee. I thought that the clown had said that he'd killfiled me.
> >
> > Rowland's followup was perfectly innocuous. Why be unnecessarily nasty?
>
> Because he likes being nasty. Obviously. You of all people should have
> no trouble understanding *that* concept, given that you so often behave
> nastily for the sake of it yourself.

Don't be ridiculous.

Daniele
 |  Next  |  Last