From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> LOL me too :-) I almost ran out of patience and woud have posted G'Bo's
> video for him too! LOL

That video is more popular than many youtube vids!
Glennbo should copyright it before someone steals it :-)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Something like this?
> >>
> >> http://members.cox.net/glennbopix/Drag-n-DropRouting.avi
> >>
> >> Sorry, no. ;)
> >
> > Right on cue!
> > I was waiting for this post<g>
>
> Well, Sonar has the stronger MIDI implementation . . .

Yes. The arpeggiator on every track is the BOMB!

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Well, Sonar has the stronger MIDI implementation . . .
> >
> > Yes. The arpeggiator on every track is the BOMB!
>
> Much more usable than being able to send one midi track to multiple midi
> destinations.

Yea, like who in their right mind would want to do that?
;)

Poly

From: BobF on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Much more usable than being able to send one midi track to multiple midi
>>> destinations.
>> Yea, like who in their right mind would want to do that?
>> ;)
>
> No one who's arpeggiating want's to.
>
> Sending midi to multiple destinations is easy. Just copy the track to
> multiple tracks, and then if you edit one note, delete the three copies,
> and re copy the track again to the other three tracks. It's just that
> easy! ;)

Or, you copy as linked and only edit once. Not that 3 tracks of the
same thing makes sense.
From: BobF on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot BobF <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Or, you copy as linked and only edit once. Not that 3 tracks of the
>> same thing makes sense.
>
> Still a kludge IMO. Why does Cake waste time putting an arpeggiator on
> every track vs doing something useful like improving the midi routing.

Makes you wonder, eh?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Hello