From: David McGlone on
On Sunday 14 March 2010 20:02:01 you wrote:
> well sounds interesting. It will be on a forum/blog/maillist or something

Well if we could get a plan together, I can provide the forum or mailing list
or blog.

From: Gunawan Wibisono on
Great Idea.. I think I will share my little knowledge..

"how become lazy programer"
*no offence..
a way to decrease your type code..

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM, David McGlone <david(a)dmcentral.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 14 March 2010 20:02:01 you wrote:
> > well sounds interesting. It will be on a forum/blog/maillist or something
>
> Well if we could get a plan together, I can provide the forum or mailing
> list
> or blog.
>
> > like that.
> >
> > 2010/3/15 David McGlone <david(a)dmcentral.net>
> >
> > > On Sunday 14 March 2010 12:26:13 Johnny Mac wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm wondering how this would work? How would the person giving the
> > > presentation do it on a mailing list or forum or whatever else there
> > > could be?

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..
From: Karl DeSaulniers on
We can do it at my house.. :)

Sounds like a great idea.
+1

Karl

wrote:

> On Sunday 14 March 2010 20:02:01 you wrote:
>> well sounds interesting. It will be on a forum/blog/maillist or
>> something
>
> Well if we could get a plan together, I can provide the forum or
> mailing
> list
> or blog.
>
>> like that.
>>
>> 2010/3/15 David McGlone <david(a)dmcentral.net>
>>
>>> On Sunday 14 March 2010 12:26:13 Johnny Mac wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm wondering how this would work? How would the person giving the
>>> presentation do it on a mailing list or forum or whatever else there
>>> could be?

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Gunawan Wibisono on
I create tutorial.. perhaps you can comment my first tutorial
*hope better for next tutorial

From: nagendra prasad on
Hi David,

I am glad that you are in. However don't worry about the presentation stuff.
If you Google Online free presentation, you will find your answer. So, Guys
lets start making some plan. I have created a Google spreadsheet. Please put
your Ideas and topics about the meeting.

Here is the link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvOd4XuevVJndEx0dEJxZklBcEpYdi1HcFZrT0tTcEE&hl=en

Please feel free to add few more columns if needed.