From: Gunawan Wibisono on
perhaps u can editing..
u perhaps not have something to share.. but you can give something like..
comment or anything that helpfull

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM, David McGlone <david(a)dmcentral.net> wrote:

> > Hi David,
> >
> > I am glad that you are in. However don't worry about the presentation
> > stuff. If you Google Online free presentation, you will find your
> answer.
> > So, Guys lets start making some plan. I have created a Google
> spreadsheet.
> > Please put your Ideas and topics about the meeting.
> >
> > Here is the link:
> >

> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AvOd4XuevVJndEx0dEJxZklBcEpYdi1HcFZ
> > rT0tTcEE&hl=en
> >
> > Please feel free to add few more columns if needed.
>
> I can't say I'm really an expert in anything, so I'm not sure what to put
> down
> just yet. I'm still trying to think what my strongest points are in PHP.
> --
> Blessings
> David M.
> I have been driven to my knees many times by the overwhelming conviction
> that
> I had nowhere else to go.

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..
From: nagendra prasad on
Hi All,

Here are few topics which covers basic PHP-MYSQL which I think is useful for
the meeting:

1. Introduction to PHP-MYSQL
2. PHP page basic structure
3. MYSQL connectivity using PHP
4. User login tips and tricks
5. User registration and its structure
6. Search engine using PHP-MYSQL
7. Sessions
8. File manipulation & handling
9. Mail function
10. Security issues

I have added the above topics in the Online Meeting Google Doc Sheet in
Sheet2.

Please feel free to add few more points if you think its important for this
meeting.

Best,
Guru.
From: Gunawan Wibisono on
i think i take number 3
3. MYSQL connectivity using PHP

better not greedy right

From: Vinay Kannan on
Hey,

We could also use a web sharing application, theres this one web sharing
application i know for presentations, but the trial version is restricted to
25 at a time.

Thanks,
Vinay Kannan.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:35 AM, nagendra prasad

From: nagendra prasad on
I think we should either consider audio or video because not everyone has a
high speed broadband connection. What my plan is that each one who is
teaching some topic can create a video on the topic. He can use any screen
capturing tool with audio and share that vedio with all of us. Then I will
create a yahoo chat room for this meeting so that people can come to that
room after watching videos and can ask questions about it. What say ppl??

PS: I don't know if yahoo is still allowing private rooms !