From: David McGlone on
> perhaps u can editing..
> u perhaps not have something to share.. but you can give something like..
> comment or anything that helpfull

How does a tutorial on setting up and using SMARTY sound? I use SMARTY in a
lot of my projects and could probably give a tutorial on that.

--
Blessings
David M.
From: Gunawan Wibisono on
that's good idea
u have another tutorial to share?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:02 PM, David McGlone <david(a)dmcentral.net> wrote:

> > perhaps u can editing..
> > u perhaps not have something to share.. but you can give something like..
> > comment or anything that helpfull
>
> How does a tutorial on setting up and using SMARTY sound? I use SMARTY in a
> lot of my projects and could probably give a tutorial on that.
>
> --
> Blessings
> David M.
> I have been driven to my knees many times by the overwhelming conviction
> that
> I had nowhere else to go.

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..
From: Richard Dunne on
If anyone has any ideas for a tutorial, create a list. Others can add to
it. Then those interested in creating tutorials can select the idea(s) from
the list they are most familiar with. How does that sound?

From: David McGlone on
> that's good idea
> u have another tutorial to share?

Not at the moment. I'll start with SMARTY and as things progress, I'll add
more. How does that sound?

I'll can also give a tutorial on using PEAR with SMARTY.

From: Taygun ALBAN on
so the topic is dead?
--
Taygun ALBAN