From: "Jeff Vandervoort" jeffv at jrvsystems dot on
They DEFINITELY will not have elevated permissions! Restricting running from
%USERPROFILE% & folder redirect location is worth considering.

Interesting article on Symantec's forum about restricting apps in %AppData%,
too.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/articles/how-use-sep-protect-against-rogue-browser-helpers

SEP has a more granular solution than Group Policy, though I haven't looked
in to the WS2008 & R2 changes to this in Group Policy, which are supposed to
be less of a PITA than the Win 5.x policies were.

All good things to consider as I set this up; thanks!

--
Jeff Vandervoort
JRVsystems

From: nospam on
Hi,

You can use TSRemoteExec. Read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services/browse_thread/thread/ed1221b21597f601/a27e53721a473c7a?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=how+TSRemoteExec

Regards

Thomas

"Jeff Vandervoort" <jeffv at jrvsystems dot com> a �crit dans le message de
news: eGRLo4HyKHA.2552(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...