From: fpgakid@gmail.com on
Hi All,

I've released the first version of my Xilinx JTAG programmer for
Win32/Linux.

Supports Parallel III Cable and Digilent USB. Check and of message for
supported devices!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xilprg

This is a very first version, so please be patient with me and provide
as much info as possible if you report a bug!

Zoltan
zoltan_csizmadia at yahoo dot com

Supported operations:
---------------------

Detect device chain:
detect

Erase device:
erase pos
E.g.: erase 1

Program device:
program [-bit|-bin|-mcs] pos file
E.g.: program 1 c:\untitled.mcs
program 2 download.bit

Read device:
read [-bin|-mcs] pos file
E.g.: read 1 c:\untitled.mcs

Select programmer cable:
Xilinx Parallel III
cable xil3 [ioaddr]

Digilent USB
cable dusb

Supported cables:
-----------------

Xilinx Parallel III
Win32: giveio.sys must be installed to enable user-mode I/O access!

Digilent USB
Win32: Digilent driver must be installed!
Linux: libusb must be installed!

Supported devices [Detect/Erase/Program/Read]:

Xilinx Spartan-2 [D P ]
Xilinx Spartan-2E [D P ]
Xilinx Spartan-3 [D P ]
Xilinx Spartan-3E [D P ]
Xilinx Virtex [D P ]
Xilinx VirtexE [D P ]
Xilinx Virtex-2 [D P ]
Xilinx Virtex-2 Pro [D P ]
Xilinx Virtex-4 [D P ]
Xilinx Virtex-5 [D ]
Xilinx XCF00S Platform Flash [DEPR]
Xilinx XC18V00 Platform Flash [DEPR]
Xilinx XCF00P Platform Flash [D ]
Xilinx XCR3000XL CPLD [D ]
Xilinx XC9500 CPLD [D ]
Xilinx XC9500XL CPLD [D ]
Xilinx XC9500XV CPLD [D ]

From: Daniel O'Connor on
fpgakid(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I've released the first version of my Xilinx JTAG programmer for
> Win32/Linux.
>
> Supports Parallel III Cable and Digilent USB. Check and of message for
> supported devices!
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xilprg

Why not just port xc3sprog to Windows?

are so many of them to choose from."
-- Andrew Tanenbaum
From: Antti on
Daniel O'Connor schrieb:

> fpgakid(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > I've released the first version of my Xilinx JTAG programmer for
> > Win32/Linux.
> >
> > Supports Parallel III Cable and Digilent USB. Check and of message for
> > supported devices!
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/xilprg
>
> Why not just port xc3sprog to Windows?
>
> --
> Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
> for Genesis Software - http://www.gsoft.com.au
> "The nice thing about standards is that there
> are so many of them to choose from."
> -- Andrew Tanenbaum
> GPG Fingerprint - 5596 B766 97C0 0E94 4347 295E E593 DC20 7B3F CE8C

while everybody likes it in its own sandbox better.

Antti

From: Uwe Bonnes on
fpgakid(a)gmail.com <zcsizmadia(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,

> I've released the first version of my Xilinx JTAG programmer for
> Win32/Linux.

> Supports Parallel III Cable and Digilent USB. Check and of message for
> supported devices!

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xilprg

I tried to give an empty password for the login and got:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server xilprg.cvs.sourceforge.net
> rejected access to /cvsroot/xilprg for user anonymous

Anything special to care for?

--
Uwe Bonnes bon(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
From: Antti on
Uwe Bonnes schrieb:

> fpgakid(a)gmail.com <zcsizmadia(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
>
> > I've released the first version of my Xilinx JTAG programmer for
> > Win32/Linux.
>
> > Supports Parallel III Cable and Digilent USB. Check and of message for
> > supported devices!
>
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/xilprg

> I tried to give an empty password for the login and got:
> > cvs login: authorization failed: server xilprg.cvs.sourceforge.net
> > rejected access to /cvsroot/xilprg for user anonymous
>
> Anything special to care for?
>
> --
> Uwe Bonnes bon(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
>
> Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
> --------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------

just click on "Files" and select suitable mirror.
both the binaries and sources are downloadable!

Antti

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: uclinux on spartan-3e starter kit