From: Jean-Baptiste Faure on
Le 29.01.2010 22:34, Drew Jensen a �crit :

> But here I suppose there is:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tZCZ1cm3HMCFq9eCGb3r6zw&output=html
>

> (if you would try)
Yes it works, but there is no way to save the doc as ODF doc.

From my point of view "community edition" is only a way to kill Free
Software.

Regards.
JBF

--
Jean-Baptiste Faure
French N-L project Lead

Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la p�rennit� de vos documents.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Drew Jensen on
Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 29.01.2010 22:34, Drew Jensen a �crit :
>
>> But here I suppose there is:
>> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tZCZ1cm3HMCFq9eCGb3r6zw&output=html
>>

>> (if you would try)
>>
> Yes it works, but there is no way to save the doc as ODF doc.

Ok well, it appears that the problem is just a malformed URL
- I would guess your mail client is wrapping the line and clicking sends
the truncated URL
-- kicking you to the login screen from an error trap.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Marius Popa on
There is only one more day until the end of January. When OpenOffice.org 3.2
will be released?

On 30 January 2010 00:29, Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>
>> Le 29.01.2010 22:34, Drew Jensen a écrit :
>>

>>> But here I suppose there is:
>>>
>>> http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tZCZ1cm3HMCFq9eCGb3r6zw&output=html
>>>

>>> (if you would try)
>>>

>> Yes it works, but there is no way to save the doc as ODF doc.
>>

> Ok well, it appears that the problem is just a malformed URL
> - I would guess your mail client is wrapping the line and clicking sends
> the truncated URL
> -- kicking you to the login screen from an error trap.

> For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

--
Marius Popa
From: Alexandro Colorado on
releases(a)openoffice.org is the proper list to ask this, althought it depends
on theshow stopper bugs to decide a final version. So far we are up to RC4.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
From: Laurent Godard on
Hi

OOo should remain OOo
the non-community-edition was staroffice

All should be OOo.
Free to Oracle to propose valuable services for business based on the
high skill of the hamburg team

Following a split to OOo community edition / OOo (with closed parts as
ex staroffice) is a bad strategy - Bad for OOo community, Bad for Oracle

Laurent

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org