From: Cor Nouws on
Hi Laurent,

Laurent Godard wrote (31-01-10 09:15)
> OOo should remain OOo
> the non-community-edition was staroffice
>
> All should be OOo.
> Free to Oracle to propose valuable services for business based on the
> high skill of the hamburg team
>
> Following a split to OOo community edition / OOo (with closed parts as
> ex staroffice) is a bad strategy - Bad for OOo community, Bad for Oracle

I agree.
I've never understood the words as if there was going to be a new
community edition, nor a new name. I just read the expression as a way
to put emphasize on the business/supported version.

Regards,
Cor

--
>> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
- nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
- Community Council member

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org