From: Jim Babbage - .:CMX:. & .:Adobe Community Expert:. on

Perhaps if you post a link to a file, someone may be able to help more.

--
Jim Babbage - .:Community MX:. & .:Adobe Community Expert:.
Extending Knowledge, Daily

From: Knubbi on
Please see a video showing the problem:

http://www.phraseexpress.com/temp/fw_optimize_bug.wmv

Any clue?
From: Linda Rathgeber **Adobe Community Expert - Fireworks** on
Knubbi wrote:
> Please see a video showing the problem:
>
> http://www.phraseexpress.com/temp/fw_optimize_bug.wmv
>
> Any clue?

If you believe it's a bug and would like to report it as one, you may do
so here.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

--
Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
http://www.projectseven.com
From: Knubbi on
Well, I do not know whether it is a bug or not yet. Am I doing something wrong or is it really a bug?
From: Linda Rathgeber **Adobe Community Expert - Fireworks** on
Knubbi wrote:
> Well, I do not know whether it is a bug or not yet.

Either do I.

--
Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
http://www.projectseven.com
Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Popup Menu in Fireworks 8