From: Noons on
mhoys wrote,on my timestamp of 20/02/2010 1:27 AM:
> Oracle kills free support blog and Twitter account
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Howlett/?p=1761

The fun thing of course is that:

1- that was never a "free support" blog, other than imagined name.
2- the blog did not provide useful support information at all. Unless you
classify blaming everyone in sight as "support".
3- Chris might be a 10 year veteran but that blog most certainly was not around
for that long and it hardly ever provided any useful tips about anything before
MOS started.

But let's continue the utter misinformation, that's what's important...
From: Noons on
John Hurley wrote,on my timestamp of 20/02/2010 6:08 AM:

> As pathetic as the MOS rollout was he was implying and suggesting that
> customers had not done their homework in advance of the rollout.

You see, in Oracle parlance that is called "support"...

From: joel garry on
On Feb 22, 11:58 am, Noons <wizofo...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> John Hurley wrote,on my timestamp of 20/02/2010 6:08 AM:
>
> > As pathetic as the MOS rollout was he was implying and suggesting that
> > customers had not done their homework in advance of the rollout.
>
> You see, in Oracle parlance that is called "support"...

Meanwhile, Larry thinks he's a happy Morrisey:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/photos/galleries/2010/feb/21/americas-cup-midway/6363/

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
Remember to celebrate Larry Ellison day!
From: Serge Rielau on
On 2/22/2010 8:59 AM, Mladen Gogala wrote:
> Unfortunately, they own the market. We will be assimilated, resistance is
> futile.
Send me an email or stop whining.... :-)

--
Serge Rielau
SQL Architect DB2 for LUW

From: John Hurley on
On Feb 23, 8:41 am, Serge Rielau <srie...(a)ca.ibm.com> wrote:

snip

> On 2/22/2010 8:59 AM, Mladen Gogala wrote:> Unfortunately, they own the market. We will be assimilated, resistance is
> > futile.
>
> Send me an email or stop whining.... :-)

+1