From: xxcas on
I switched to Safe Mode and deleted it. I vaguely remember now about reading
some time ago about a virus that filled up the HD. I sent this message to
see if it was a part of the OS or not. Thank you very much for your replies!
Now I will run my virus checker!

Jim Cassilly

From: "Junxiu Lee" <Junxiu on
It is generated by FinalData (WDelMgr20.exe).You can kill WDelMgr20.exe
prcess,and then del this huge file.

From: Plato on
V Green wrote:

> The nonsense file name is indicative of a virus
> or malware/spyware infection.

Yep, the 9+3 was the givaway, in addition to the random letters.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

From: Plato on
xxcas wrote:

> My 78 GB C: HD suddenly got full. Upon investigating, I found, under the
> "Drive Information" folder, one file - wkntfsldf.dat - was over 41 GB! This
> is a system file, but what is it used for? Can I delete it ?????

Delete it asap.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/