From: JD2 on
Hi Outlook Gurus,

We are moving our computers in our organisation from Office 2003 to Office
2007. Several staff have noticed that if you use the Out of Office Assistant
in Outlook 2007, it doesn't automatically remind you to turn it off when you
return as it did in Outlook 2003. I also understand you can now specify to
turn it on from a particular date before you leave. However, I cannot find
any options at the Outlook 2007 client end (via Tools, Options) that remedy
this problem.

Does this need to be set on the Exchange server side? Can anyone help?

Thank you
Regards
JD2