From: Garu on
Hi,

Has anyone encountered this strange problem (intermittent) in Outlook. We
sometimes get below error when sending email:

"The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: The recipient has been
deleted or has no e-mail address."

The recipient's email addresses in question are confirmed correct and
existing. We even get the same error when sending to users on the same
domain.

Please help.
Garu

From: VanguardLH on
Garu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone encountered this strange problem (intermittent) in Outlook. We
> sometimes get below error when sending email:
>
> "The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: The recipient has been
> deleted or has no e-mail address."
>
> The recipient's email addresses in question are confirmed correct and
> existing. We even get the same error when sending to users on the same
> domain.
>
> Please help.
> Garu

You need to tell the recipient (via phone, chat, or some other means than
e-mail) to contact their e-mail provider. That error is issued by the
recipient's receiving mail server. You can't do anything about what the
mail server believes is or is not a valid e-mail account defined to that
mail server.
From: Garu on
Thanks VanguardLH for that quick response. That was my first thought too
but the problem occurs on different recipients with different domain, email
provider & mail server.

Garu

From: LD55ZRA on
In your case the problem is your system because not only the time
is wrong but even your date is completely wrong. Perhaps you
should learn to keep and eye on it before worrying about bounced
emails.

In many cases correcting the date and time resolves most problems.

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
From: Garu on
This is not the system in question and sorry about the time and date....