From: nbowman on
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your help.

No fields are empty. During the testing scenario the TO: field had my email
address in it.

If he performs another send/receive the emails do not get sorted either.

He now has 392 of these "unsorted" emails. The only apparent way to get the
emails to sort correctly is by clicking on the emails individually.

Yes, he is subscribed to the Sent Items folder.

Current View: IMAP Messages

Thanks,

Nick

From: nbowman on
Hello,

I haven't gotten a response back on this issue. Do you have any other
suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> I haven't gotten a response back on this issue. Do you have any other
> suggestions?

Alas, I cannot explain it. Perhaps someone else will have an idea.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]