From: Your name on
When launching Outlook, I get the error "Unable to open your default e-mail
folders. The folder you specified cannot be found." Any suggestions?
Reinstalling did not work.
From: Roady [MVP] on
Reinstalling won't help with configuration issues. See if your mail account
is properly configured and that is has a valid delivery location by going to
Control Panel-> Mail

If you want to start from scratch with a new mail profile see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----
"Your name" <Your_email(a)yourserver.com> wrote in message
> When launching Outlook, I get the error "Unable to open your default
> e-mail
> folders. The folder you specified cannot be found." Any suggestions?
> Reinstalling did not work.

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook failed to start...
Next: COM object