From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"yewbie" <yewbie.5c07aab(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I actually attached and hosted it on this website (outlookbanter.com)
> it looks like a problem with the forum setup.
>
> Let me host it elsewhere
> [image: http://www.technicalservices.net/yewbie/outlook.jpg]

Your picture shows the Infobar. I thought you said it wasn't appearing?

I'd delete the (usually hidden) file %AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat,
start Outlook once with the /cleanviews command switch, and clear the forms
cache.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: yewbie on

'Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook Wrote:

> Your picture shows the Infobar. I thought you said it wasn't
> appearing?
>
> I'd delete the (usually hidden) file
> %AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat,
> start Outlook once with the /cleanviews command switch, and clear the
> forms
> cache.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Thanks for the reply, Yeah it wasn't appearing.
Next time this issue comes up I will defiantly try your solution and
thank you very much for bearing with me to try to explain this.

yewbie