From: yewbie on

I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers running
outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of the
screen showing if they have replied or forwarded a message like normal,
I cannot find any options to turn this off and I am kinda lost at this
point, has anyone else seen or heard of this issue and have to fix it?

Included is a screen shot of what is supposed to be display, I only
have 1 machine that no longer shows this option.

|Filename: outlook.jpg |
|Download: http://www.outlookbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6|

yewbie
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"yewbie" <yewbie.5ba378d(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers running
> outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of the
> screen showing if they have replied or forwarded a message like normal,
> I cannot find any options to turn this off and I am kinda lost at this
> point, has anyone else seen or heard of this issue and have to fix it?

Are they all the same type of account? What type of account are they?

> Included is a screen shot of what is supposed to be display, I only
> have 1 machine that no longer shows this option.

I tried to access your screenshot. I received this:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This
could be due to one of several reasons:
1.. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and
try again.
2.. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you
trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some
other privileged system?
3.. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: yewbie on

'Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook Wrote:
> ;340785']"yewbie" yewbie.5ba378d(a)outlookbanter.com wrote in message
> -
> I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers
> running
> outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of
> the
> screen showing if they have replied or forwarded a message like
> normal,
> I cannot find any options to turn this off and I am kinda lost at
> this
> point, has anyone else seen or heard of this issue and have to fix
> it?-
>
> Are they all the same type of account? What type of account are they?
> -
> Included is a screen shot of what is supposed to be display, I only
> have 1 machine that no longer shows this option.-
>
> I tried to access your screenshot. I received this:
>
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Hrmm on the screen-shot it made it login also to view it (its hosted
locally on this board), all 5 accounts are local exchange accounts...
This is just a really strange and wacky problem, although it did go
away, I just don't know of any setting which controls this field.

yewbie
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"yewbie" <yewbie.5bb34ac(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> Hrmm on the screen-shot it made it login also to view it (its hosted
> locally on this board), all 5 accounts are local exchange accounts...
> This is just a really strange and wacky problem, although it did go
> away, I just don't know of any setting which controls this field.

Clearly the site you used to host your image requires one to have an account
to view it. There aren't many people who will go through that trouble to see
someone else's images.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: yewbie on

'Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook Wrote:
> ;340841']"yewbie" yewbie.5bb34ac(a)outlookbanter.com wrote in message
> -
> Hrmm on the screen-shot it made it login also to view it (its hosted
> locally on this board), all 5 accounts are local exchange accounts...
> This is just a really strange and wacky problem, although it did go
> away, I just don't know of any setting which controls this field.-
>
> Clearly the site you used to host your image requires one to have an
> account
> to view it. There aren't many people who will go through that trouble
> to see
> someone else's images.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Hey brian, thanks for the replys.

I actually attached and hosted it on this website (outlookbanter.com)
it looks like a problem with the forum setup.

Let me host it elsewhere
[image: http://www.technicalservices.net/yewbie/outlook.jpg]

yewbie