From: Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] on
The correct location for Dumpster.dll for Outlook 2007 is not under \Common
Files\System\MSMAPI\1033 (or whatever is the current language ID code), it's
under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12.

That's where it is in my Outlook 2007 installations and my Exchange mailbox
accounts work fine with recovering deleted items.

I would probably first check to see if Dumpster.dll is located correctly. It
should have a version 12.0.4017.1006.

If that's correct verify that Dumpster.ECF is located in C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Addins. The contents of the ECF file should
look like this:

[General]
Display Name=<DisplayName>
Description=<Description>
GUID={f86ed290-3a4a-11cf-b57e-524153480010}
Path="dumpster.dll"
Entry Point=1
Client Version=4.0
Extension Version=1.0
Service Provider=MSEMS
Misc Flags=WarnIfNoDLL;DllFromDarwin

[Exchange Client Compatibility]
Exchange Registry=0
Exchange Extension Key="Deleted Message Recovery"
; Context is Viewer
Exchange Context Map=01000000000000
; Interfaces are Commands, UserEvents
Exchange Interface Map=1100000

[Folder]
Events=OnExtCommand
Commands=DMR
Outlook Commands=RecoverDeleted
Extension Outlook Commands=50001

[Command]
DMR=50001;@11025;Tools Suppress

[Strings]
DisplayName=Deleted Item Recovery
Description=Allows recovery of previously deleted items
; STR 11025 - DMRText=Re&cover Deleted Items...

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

From: JodyG on
I noticed that Office 2003 was still installed, so I uninstalled it and
repaired the Office 2007 installation.
This resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Jody