From: GCRDelphi on
(I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, I could not find any other post)
At our company we are recently upgrading to Outlook 2007. I just noticed
that if you right click on any folder and select properties, there is no
Folder Size button anymore. This happens to all the folders (in our Exchange
mailbox or personal folders). Is this Normal? is there an option to see the
folder size on my personal folders not just the mailbox by using the Mailbox
Cleanup tool?

Thank you for your help.
--
Gabriel Camarena R.
Delphi Tijuana IT Support
From: GCRDelphi on
Found it! Using this KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289571 I also found
under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook the
same ChkFldrSize key but had a valua of 0 so I changed it to 1 and it worked!
--
Gabriel Camarena R.
Delphi Tijuana IT Support

From: GCRDelphi on
Using the MS KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289571 I found under
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook the same
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289571 DWORD Value ChkFldrSize but with 0 so
I chaged it to 1 and it worked!

--
Gabriel Camarena R.