From: mark on
Outlook 2007 opens and starts downloading messages. O observed that Outlook
2007 stops working and the error message appears when it gets to
approximately 80th message.

Mark

From: mark on
I do not have Outlook 2007 icon. I start it from the Start menu.
Mark
From: mark on
Hello Microsoft!

Any help with your product?

Mark
From: mark on
Yes it does.

"> Does this happen even if you start Outlook in Safe Mode? (hold down CTRL

From: saymon on

Mark,
Perhaps this message is too big to be downloaded. Try logging in to your
webmail client and remove or archive it. If you cannot do it, ask you
administrator do to it for you.

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com