From: mark on
When I start Outlook 2007 it opens and starts downloading email messages but
a few seconds later it displays a message that it has stopped working.
There are two options then: Check online for a solution and close the
program. Clicking on the first options closed Outlook and restarts it and
the same two options appear.
I have Vista Home Premium with SP2
Mark

From: mark on
Additional info:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000
Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e037dd
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000719f7
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

mark
From: mark on
I used scanpst.exe. The result message was that the file was corrupted so I
selected the option to repair it. I reaired it but when I started the
Outlook, the problem occured agaoian.

Mark

From: Simon on

Ok. Maybe it cannot be repaired. Have you tried with a new profile?

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com
From: mark on
Do you mean a new user?