From: rac0875 on

Outlook 2007 had a great advanced search capability where you could type
text into each field and it would figure out the querry and apply it in real
time.

Is there a way to turn that on in Outlook 2010. What I see is an advanced
search dialog which is transaction based and multiple ribbon bar items to
construct your own search. And a save search -

From my perspective this is a significant step backwards in ease of use and
interaction style.

It may sound trivial, but this was one of my favorite most used tools in
Outlook 2007. Probably the main reason I also use outlook at home versus
various internet email packages
--
rac0875