From: j5 on
I have Windows XP pro with Office 2007 and a verizon Ozone phone runing
windows 6.1. I sync my Outlook to the phone locally through Activesync.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
So they use p for pause and it will dial the extension after a few seconds?
Someone asked about it the other day and I suggested comma for a pause. You
might help someone in the future. :)

Now to your problem... What happens if you edit outlook's contacts to use a
p instead of x?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: j5 on
if you edit it out, Outlook is nice enough to put it right back in again...