From: Jason Klein Jason on
Every time I send a message with an attachment that is larger than about
2MB, the message stays in my Outbox, but it is actually sending duplicate
copies to the recepient, until I hit cancel send/receive and then delete the
message from the Outbox.
From: Charles W Davis on
Check with you Internet Service Provider. They may have a limitation.

From: VanguardLH on
Jason Klein wrote:

> Every time I send a message with an attachment that is larger than about
> 2MB, the message stays in my Outbox, but it is actually sending duplicate
> copies to the recepient, until I hit cancel send/receive and then delete the
> message from the Outbox.

Disable the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus software and
retest.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Charles W Davis" <newsgroup(a)anthemwebs.com> wrote in message

> Check with you Internet Service Provider. They may have a limitation.

Perhaps, but such a limit would not cause this problem.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]