From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on
It's not looking good is it? I don't know enough about IIS7 to say if it's
possible or not. The question is probably best asked in an iis group now,
since it's no longer really an Exchange issue.

"wildgoosed" <david.wildgoose(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
I was reading the following article which covers the situation I'm
experiencing...

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2008/12/09/450238.aspx

Microsoft's answer is to use ISA server to allow users with expired
passwords to change their password? UGH :)

Is it possible to get IISADMPWD working with IIS 7 ?

From: wildgoosed on
Sounds good.

I have posted on microsoft.public.inetserver.iis . I'll let everyone
know how things pan out :)

From: wildgoosed on
Hey everyone,

I got IIS 6 running on one of my Win2k3 servers earlier today and I've
had several users use iisadmpwd update their expired passwords.
Everything is working great.

Seems like this is a workable solution to the OWA expired password
problem I have been faced with.

You can run iisadmpwd on an IIS7 server, but its not a supported setup
anymore :/.

Thanks everyone for your input!

From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on

Thanks for coming back. I have to admit that in that situation, I'd have
just gone for the unsupported option. Unless support is very important for
you?