From: wildgoosed on
Hey everyone, I have a question regarding Exchange 2007 OWA.

I have several users who have not changed their passwords and they
have expired. According to this technet article, OWA should allow them
to change their password if it is expired, yet it does not allow them
to login.

These users access OWA outside the office and do not have access to
computers connected to our domain. Any idea how or if I can have OWA
allow them to login but forward them to the change password page?

Thanks!
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
That has worked for me.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Are you set to use forms-based authentication? Are you authenticating
through an ISA server? I'm not sure that will work if ISA is doing the

From: wildgoosed on
I think the problem is that they never login to the domain, so the
"Change Password on Next Login" bit is never set.

From: wildgoosed on
We are set to use forms-based authentication. No ISA server here.