From: wtdrm on
I have used the addin on several XP machines and I love it. However it does
not seem to work with W7. I do not see it after loading it in files.
Is there another version for W7?

From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Whatever Add-in you're talking about, have you tried to contact its vendor?

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

From: Bob I on
Close Outlook and copy the PST file to the Backup destination instead.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"wtdrm" <wtdrm(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have used the addin on several XP machines and I love it. However it does
> not seem to work with W7. I do not see it after loading it in files.
> Is there another version for W7?

Are you speaking of PFBACKUP, the Personal Folders file backup utility from
Microsoft? What do you mean by "loading it in files"?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]