From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If you aren't using it, uninstall it.
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/uninstall/outlook.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
People should use the program that best meet *their* needs - it might be OE,
it might be Outlook, it might be t-bird... too many people make the mistake
of thinking they MUST use Outlook because they "paid" for it when they
bought the Office suite - then they struggle with it and get frustrated
because it doesn't do everything their previous email client did. They
should look at it as a freebie that came with the programs they really
wanted from the office suite.