From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"SimoninParis" <SimoninParis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> That did it, thanks. I removed the account and added it back in. Outlook now
> loads rather more slowly than before but at least it is now working again.
> :-)

You're welcome.

> Why did the fault occur in thefirst place?

My personal opinion? The DeltaSync protocol, the Outlook Connector itself, or
the server side of the connection isn't robust. I think it's something we'll
have to endure until Microsoft works out all the kinks. In all fairness, the
Hotmail servers handle scads of traffic and i'm not surprised if they hiccough
now and then.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]