From: Carrie M. on
I've noticed that ppt 2007 handles table widths differently than 2003. I'm
hoping there's a setting someplace I can change. In 2003, if I've got my
table set up as desired and add a column, the new column is 'appended' where
I've asked and the total table is wider by x amount. In 2007, the table
object does not increase in size but rather all columns are narrowed to
accomodate the addition.

Is there a default setting or option somewhere I can change? I do not want
my table to 'autofit' so to speak, but leave my hight/width settings alone.
From: Luc on
Carrie,
Not that I know of.
Luc Sanders