From: rousseau on
I (and others) have complained about this before. Does anyone have a useful
address or phone number that I can complain again to? This issue alone
means I rarely use this card, but its 0% loading for overseas use was its
main attraction to me. The irony is that other Bank of Ireland sites
(including their own credit cards) don't seem to suffer from this.

Chris
From: Chris Davies on
rousseau <invalid(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> I (and others) have complained about this before.

About what before?

> Does anyone have a useful
> address or phone number that I can complain again to?

For what?

> This issue alone means I rarely use this card [...]

What issue?

And what's the relevance to this newsgroup?
Chris
From: rousseau on
Paul Martin wrote:

> In article <6qbqunFbotg2U1(a)mid.individual.net>,
> rousseau wrote:
>> I (and others) have complained about this before. Does anyone have a
>> useful address or phone number that I can complain again to? This issue
>> alone means I rarely use this card, but its 0% loading for overseas use
>> was its main attraction to me. The irony is that other Bank of Ireland
>> sites (including their own credit cards) don't seem to suffer from this.
>
> Nationwide CC doesn't charge a loading, either.

True, and I already had one - I wanted a Mastercard as well as Visa.

Chris
From: rousseau on
Chris Davies wrote:

> rousseau <invalid(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> I (and others) have complained about this before.
>
> About what before?

Their appalling interface for accessing accounts.

>> Does anyone have a useful
>> address or phone number that I can complain again to?
>
> For what?

To get some improvement, by people who know how to code Web pages proeperly.

>> This issue alone means I rarely use this card [...]
>
> What issue?
>
> And what's the relevance to this newsgroup?
> Chris

Because it's even worse with Linux. It won't work unless you get your
browser to pretend its IE, and even then it's barely legible.

There's even a possible hint in the URL:
https://www.pofssavecredit.co.uk/Post/Login_ie.html

Chris
From: Chris Davies on
rousseau <invalid(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> There's even a possible hint in the URL:
> https://www.pofssavecredit.co.uk/Post/Login_ie.html

There was no URL or context in the original posting that I saw. Thank
you for elucidating me/us.

Chris