From: 7 on
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/242520/teacher-threatens-to-call-the-cops-over-linux.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! GWAD ALMIGHTY!!!!

Praise be to the Lord for the uniformed teachers of today
for providing everyone with free laughter !!!

From: Szymon von Ulezalka on
On 11 Gru, 22:08, 7 <web_has_em...(a)enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/242520/teacher-threatens-to-call-the-cops...
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! GWAD ALMIGHTY!!!!
>
> Praise be to the Lord for the uniformed teachers of today
> for providing everyone with free laughter !!!

/me readed about it on ubuntuforums.org yesterday...
but i dont think that this is a good reason to laugh... remember- she
is a teacher...
btw, is it in us or uk?
From: Andrew Halliwell on
In comp.os.linux.advocacy Szymon von Ulezalka <atavus(a)interia.pl> wrote:
> /me readed about it on ubuntuforums.org yesterday...
> but i dont think that this is a good reason to laugh... remember- she
> is a teacher...
> btw, is it in us or uk?

US.
--
| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |
From: 7 on
Szymon von Ulezalka wrote:

> On 11 Gru, 22:08, 7 <web_has_em...(a)enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/242520/teacher-threatens-to-call-the-cops...
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! GWAD ALMIGHTY!!!!
>>
>> Praise be to the Lord for the uniformed teachers of today
>> for providing everyone with free laughter !!!
>
> /me readed about it on ubuntuforums.org yesterday...
> but i dont think that this is a good reason to laugh... remember- she
> is a teacher...
> btw, is it in us or uk?

This teacher is eventually going to get court marshalled
in some closed room and the law will be read out to her
in full legalese. The question is what does she do next?

1. Sue the teacher training schools for bad indoctrination
2. Sue micoshaft corporation for lying to her
3. Sue the micoshaft reps for lying through their teeth?
4. Begin a class action suit against micoshaft with other
like minded village idiots harmed by micoshaft policy?

From: Garry Knight on
7 wrote:
> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/242520/teacher-threatens-to-call-the-cops-over-linux.html
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! GWAD ALMIGHTY!!!!
>
> Praise be to the Lord for the uniformed teachers of today
> for providing everyone with free laughter !!!

Uniformed? Would that be a Nazi uniform?