From: "Droogendyk, Harry" on
Doesn't look like you have PC File Formats licensed, but I don't know enough ( anything? ) about the bundles and stuff like Int Tech to know if that functionality might be available there.

Talk to your SAS admin or SAS account rep.

You still have access to the v9 excel libname though.

From: "Huang, JS" on
Harry:

Thanks for the help!

From: David L Cassell on
Huang.JS(a)PRINCIPAL.COM replied:

>Harry:
>
> This is the result of running the proc you suggested. Does this
>indicate if PROC EXPORT to excel file is licensed?
>
>1998 proc setinit noalias;
>1999 run;
>
>NOTE: PROCEDURE SETINIT used (Total process time):
> real time 0.00 seconds
> cpu time 0.00 seconds
>
>Original site validation data
>Site name: 'PRINCIPAL LIFE INSURANCE CO'.
>Site number: 6028002.
>Expiration: 31AUG2007.
>Grace Period: 45 days (ending 15OCT2007).
>Warning Period: 45 days (ending 29NOV2007).
>System birthday: 20SEP2006.
>Operating System: WIN .
>Product expiration dates:
>---Base Product
>31AUG2007
>---SAS/STAT
>31AUG2007
>---SAS/GRAPH
>31AUG2007
>---SAS/CONNECT
>31AUG2007
>---SAS Enterprise Miner
>31AUG2007
>---SAS Integration Technologies
>31AUG2007
>---Enterprise Miner Server
>31AUG2007
>---Enterprise Miner Thin Client
>31AUG2007
>---SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC
>31AUG2007

Note that you are seeing SAS/ACCESS to ODBC, but no other SAS/ACCESS
modules. So you definitely do *NOT* have SAS/ACCESS to PC File Formats.
That means no accessing Excel using PROC EXPORT.

You can do it with ODBC, though.

HTH,
David
--
David L. Cassell
mathematical statistician

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581