From: Carol Bristow on
Change your DBMS option - DBMS=EXCEL is what I've been using
successfully since moving to Office 2003.

HTH,

Carol Bristow
1655 N Fort Myer Dr Ste 925
Arlington, VA 22209
ph: 703.682.2612
fax: 703.528.3100

From: "Gao, Yubo" on
Try to change

DBMS=EXCEL2000

To DBMS=EXCEL97

From: "Huang, JS" on
Carol:

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried with the same error as a
result.

1786 proc export
1787 data=BackDateInfo
1788 outfile="D:\BackDateInfo.XLS"
1789 DBMS=EXCEL
1790 replace;

From: "Huang, JS" on
Tried with the same error as shown below:

1894 proc export
1895 data=BackDateInfo
1896 outfile="D:\BackDateInfo.XLS"
1897 DBMS=EXCEL97
1898 replace;
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL97 not valid for export.

From: "Huang, JS" on
Carol:

How do I proc export interactively to generate code? It's new to me.