From: Benjamin Weber on
Thanks for the hint, but as I already wrote. It does NOT appear at "Office
button > Publish". Al other options are available.

From: Benjamin Weber on
Hi Jaime,

yes it was this article I checked. But all suggestions to solve the problem
in this article do not apply in my case (not used in a network, no weird
fonts, not read-only etc...)

But thanks for your advice anyway.

Regards,
Benjamin