From: Tristan Mumford on
Derek wrote:

> Wilfrid wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Would there be a way to have the palm TX seen as a drive in Windows and
>> then copy files (pdf, mp3..) to it? thanks for your help
>
> Drivemode from a Lifedrive, as noted by Jan, would work.
>
> CardExport II from Softick is my method of choice, since I had it long
> before I had my TX. (http://www.softick.com/cardexport2/)

CardExport is great. I use it for whatever reason when I cant / couldn't be
bothered using a card reader.

Also Softick BlueFiles is worth a look if you can use bluetooth. It gives
you access to your Palms SD card, RAM and ROM. It can be really useful for
copying things to and fro as well.
I'm not a Softick employee or anything. They just seem to make utilities
that I find useful.

SMBMate. I think it's a GPL app. It may be a little hard to use if you don't
have a good understanding of SMB / Windows File Sharing. I use it sometimes
to access the shares on the network to copy files around.

Tristan.
--
-----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabellion1/tristan/index.html <-----
===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====