From: Wilfrid on
Hello,

Would there be a way to have the palm TX seen as a drive in Windows and then copy files (pdf, mp3..) to it?
thanks for your help

From: Jan Steffen on
Wilfrid wrote:
> Would there be a way to have the palm TX seen as a drive in Windows
> and then copy files (pdf, mp3..) to it?

If you have a Livedrive somewhere around, you can use its drivemodeapp
to access your TX's SD card like a USB memory stick.

http://www.google.de/search?q=DriveModeApp-PDM1.prc

HTH, Jan
From: Wilfrid on
and the built in Palm TX memory? is it accessible?

From: Jim Anderson on
In article <46263f93$0$24679$426a74cc(a)news.free.fr>, Wilfrid says...

> and the built in Palm TX memory? is it accessible?
>
> "Jan Steffen" <jan.steffen(a)gmx.net> wrote in message news:58mt7sF2hur52U1(a)mid.dfncis.de...
> > Wilfrid wrote:
> >> Would there be a way to have the palm TX seen as a drive in Windows
> >> and then copy files (pdf, mp3..) to it?
> >
> > If you have a Livedrive somewhere around, you can use its drivemodeapp
> > to access your TX's SD card like a USB memory stick.
> >
> > http://www.google.de/search?q=DriveModeApp-PDM1.prc
> >
> > HTH, Jan

The Internal Memory can only have .prc and .pdb files added to it.
--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"
From: Jan Steffen on
(quoting corrected)

Wilfrid wrote:
> "Jan Steffen" <jan.steffen(a)gmx.net> wrote in message news:58mt7sF2hur52U1(a)mid.dfncis.de...
>> Wilfrid wrote:
>>> Would there be a way to have the palm TX seen as a drive in Windows
>>> and then copy files (pdf, mp3..) to it?
>>
>> If you have a Livedrive somewhere around, you can use its drivemodeapp
>> to access your TX's SD card like a USB memory stick.
>>
> and the built in Palm TX memory? is it accessible?

No, only the SD card.

Jan
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.