From: John Spencer on
I would like to point out that this works if ProgramID is never null. Also
since you are using LIKE the assumption is that ProgramID is a text field,
although Access will automatically convert the value in the field to a string
in most cases.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: PleaseHelpMe on
I am so embarassed! I didnt actually name the combo box ProgramID! I renamed
and my original coding worked.

Thanks all and sorry for wasting your time!