First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
FAQ 4.16 How can I find the Julian Day?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 21 Feb 2010 00:36
perl advanced question
Does anyone know how to start learning how to and or learn how to start programming in perl a virus scanner or a firewall in perl? Thanks, -Robin ... 24 Feb 2010 04:13
FAQ 3.4 How do I find which modules are installed on my system?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Feb 2010 19:06
highlight words by regex in pdf files using perl
There are some perl modules (e.g., the following one) can be used for editing pdf files. But I'm interested in more sophisticated tasks. For example, I want to automatically highlight certain words (using regex) in a pdf. Could somebody let me know if there is an easy way to do so in perl? http://www.perl.com/pu... 20 Feb 2010 19:06
One-Liner Mania
Can I capture a group of digits, perform integer arithmetic on them, and use them in the replacement? Say I have a group of files named Fife_Ch01.html, Fife_Ch02.html and so forth. The files all have a line with their own name. I want to replace the file name with the next number and do not care about leading z... 21 Feb 2010 07:04
FAQ 4.11 How do I get a random number between X and Y?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Feb 2010 12:24
FAQ 2.15 Where can I buy a commercial version of perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Feb 2010 06:55
FAQ 3.29 When I tried to run my script, I got this message. What does it mean?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Feb 2010 00:22
FAQ 4.24 How do I reverse a string?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 19 Feb 2010 18:51
FAQ 1.12 What's the difference between "perl" and "Perl"?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq1.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 19 Feb 2010 06:32