First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Extending a class that uses 'fields'
Quoth =?utf-8?B?RnLDqWTDqXJpYw==?= Perrin <fred(a)resel.fr>: Ben Morrow <ben(a)morrow.me.uk> writes: Unfortunately, I have to run of RHEL5 with perl 5.8.8. I'm not using threads, but I don't want to close that door in the future. I'm not yet convinced there's *ever* any point using ithreads on a system ... 23 Apr 2010 20:47
FAQ 9.20 How do I send mail?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 21 Apr 2010 00:05
Problems with "show tech" using the Net::Telnet Module
I've made a little script to capture the output of networking devices. Everything works fine, until I use the "show tech" command in an Cisco device. The script does not save anything form the "show tech", but I can see that the TELNET Session gets back some output. But I can't figure out how to save this output ... 25 Apr 2010 15:33
FAQ 9.14 How do I make sure users can't enter values into a form that cause my CGI script to do bad things?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Apr 2010 15:48
Best way to extract content of SVN target/revision for searching?
I'm writing a script that will (among other things) search the content of a target element at a revision for a particular substring. In fact, it will iterate through the available revisions for an element, searching for the substring. In looking at the numerous SVN Perl packages, I started with "SVN::Client". T... 23 Apr 2010 20:48
FAQ 3.21 How can I compile my Perl program into byte code or C?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Apr 2010 15:48
getting full URL from relative links
Hi, I'm trying to get full/absolute URLs from relative links in HTML documents. I've been trying to fudge this using File::Basename, WWW::Mechanize, etc. but was wondering if there's a more ready-made way to do this. For example, if my main doc is: http://www.abc.com/x/y/z/mydoc.html and it contains a relat... 20 Apr 2010 15:48
FAQ 5.35 How do I close a file descriptor by number?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 23 Apr 2010 20:48
Problems with "show tech" using the Net::Telnet Module
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:49:37 -0700, Asterix wrote: I've made a little script to capture the output of networking devices. Everything works fine, until I use the "show tech" command in an Cisco device. The script does not save anything form the "show tech", but I can see that the TELNET Session gets bac... 20 Apr 2010 15:48
FAQ 4.52 How do I sort an array by (anything)?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 20 Apr 2010 15:48