First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
FAQ 4.39 What is the difference between a list and an array?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 May 2010 12:02
FAQ 8.34 I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 May 2010 06:34
FAQ 6.7 How can I make "\w" match national character sets?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 May 2010 18:40
using Spreadsheet::ParseExcel problems
Hi- Im trying to use this the Spreadsheet::ParseExcel module and having difficulty getting started. When I use the examples Ive seen I get the following error: Attempt to bless into a reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/ 5.10.0/Spreadsheet/ParseExcel.pm line 178. I havent coded much since I was try... 3 May 2010 02:17
FAQ 7.27 How can I comment out a large block of Perl code?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 May 2010 12:02
Perl 5.8.3
I need Perl 5.8.3 for Windows XP, but could not find the download web site. Please help. ... 2 May 2010 14:13
FAQ 8.26 Why doesn't open() return an error when a pipe open fails?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 May 2010 06:35
FAQ 8.23 How can I open a pipe both to and from a command?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 May 2010 00:10
FAQ 4.75 How do I define methods for every class/object?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 1 May 2010 18:41
FAQ 6.18 Why don't word-boundary searches with "\b" work for me?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 1 May 2010 12:01