First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
FAQ 5.17 Why do I sometimes get an "Argument list too long" when I use <*>?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 17 May 2010 06:56
FAQ 5.15 How can I translate tildes (~) in a filename?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 16 May 2010 19:01
Pb resolved -- MinGW Perl 5.12 -- Windows 64 bits -- use Strawberry Perl
On 16 mai, 14:05, Dilbert <dilbert1...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Basically, problem solved, however I still insist in getting MinGW running with Activestate Perl I abandon the idea of getting MinGW running with Activestate Perl. The recent experience with getting a C-compiler for Perl is what tipped my scale today f... 16 May 2010 09:09
FAQ 4.61 How can I always keep my hash sorted?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 16 May 2010 07:00
determining whether a server supports secure authentication
Hello newsgroup, I'm trying to use thunderbird to get an e-mail capability on linux, and since this is the only reason I have to boot windows at all, I'd like to figure it out. Where I'm stuck right now is that I know OE uses SSL authentication to get my mail successfully when I ask for it, but the t-bird s... 25 May 2010 11:17
FAQ 5.4 How do I delete the last N lines from a file?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 17 May 2010 17:59
FAQ 6.22 What's wrong with using grep in a void context?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 May 2010 18:04
Tutorial question - perldoc perlxs - learning how to write XS-based code
On Sat, 15 May 2010 05:17:47 -0700 (PDT), Dilbert <dilbert1999(a)gmail.com> wrote: I have been using swig http://www.swig.org/ to incorporate simple C subroutines into my Perl programs. That works fine, no complaint at all. However, I would now like to get my hands dirty and learn how to communicate betwee... 15 May 2010 12:36
FAQ 7.6 What's an extension?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 May 2010 12:36
FAQ 9.3 How can I get better error messages from a CGI program?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 May 2010 06:08