First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
FAQ 4.21 How do I remove consecutive pairs of characters?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 30 May 2010 12:10
$$jordan coach bag ed tshirt with amazing price
$$jordan coach bag ed tshirt with amazing price please kindly visite our website: http://www.8000trade.com You can find the more photos and the price for our product in our website,we are selling lots of brand new shoes,clothing, handbag,sunglasses,hats etc for sale, all of our product is 1000000% best quality b... 30 May 2010 10:00
FAQ 8.32 How can I write expect in Perl?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 30 May 2010 06:48
FAQ 5.42 How do I delete a directory tree?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 30 May 2010 00:26
FAQ 6.1 How can I hope to use regular expressions without creating illegible and unmaintainable code?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 May 2010 19:01
FAQ 7.30 What does "bad interpreter" mean?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 May 2010 12:27
running jar file with multiple arguments in perl
Hi All, Im trying to run a jar file. this jar file will output multiple question in console manner and i need to input a value in order to proceed. e.g : A. Choose value 1 : 1 Windows 2 Unix Input : 2 <Enter> B. Choose value 2 : 1 Oracle 2 DB2 Im trying : "java -jar program.jar < abc.txt" where abc.txt ha... 1 Jun 2010 15:17
FAQ 8.12 How do I start a process in the background?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 May 2010 06:00
FAQ 4.41 How can I remove duplicate elements from a list or array?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 29 May 2010 00:39
FAQ 7.17 What's the difference between dynamic and lexical (static) scoping? Between local() and my()?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 28 May 2010 12:38