First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
FAQ 7.3 Do I always/never have to quote my strings or use semicolons and commas?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 Jun 2010 19:01
Can not locate object method "AddCell" via package "Spreadsheet:: ParseExcel ::Workbook"
On 2010-05-30, Arindam <arindam.p2(a)gmail.com> wrote: "Hi, I am trying to to learn PERL, I am using it for an Automation Tool, Selenium RC. My target is to open google. If the operation is successful, I will open an existing excel sheet and write PASS, if it fails, It will write Fail. I have installed th... 3 Jun 2010 06:44
FAQ 4.9 How can I output Roman numerals?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 Jun 2010 06:44
ignoring namespaces?
I've been tasked with handling/parsing some XML. It's been spec'd "by committee", and is composed of many sub-spec's all qualified by namespace. The spec has evolved over time. Old files still exist, conforming to old specs. Old file still exists with faults. Namespaces declaration and use in the files s... 12 Jun 2010 17:04
FAQ 4.45 How do I find the first array element for which a condition is true?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 3 Jun 2010 00:12
FAQ 7.5 How do I temporarily block warnings?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Jun 2010 18:41
FAQ 9.11 How do I redirect to another page?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Jun 2010 12:00
FAQ 7.11 How do I create a class?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Jun 2010 06:32
FAQ 8.6 How do I check whether input is ready on the keyboard?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 2 Jun 2010 00:04
FAQ 5.5 How can I use Perl's "-i" option from within a program?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 1 Jun 2010 18:37