First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
count the number of element in an array that are greater than some values?
Peng Yu <pengyu.ut(a)gmail.com> writes: I'm wondering what is the shortest code to count the number of element in an array that are greater than some values. I'm just not familiar with perl enough to know what is the best way. A for-loop is the easiest way to think of. I also come up with the follo... 19 Jun 2010 00:30
count the number of element in an array that are greater than some values?
I'm wondering what is the shortest code to count the number of element in an array that are greater than some values. I'm just not familiar with perl enough to know what is the best way. A for-loop is the easiest way to think of. I also come up with the following way. But I'm not sure how to simply it in one l... 18 Jun 2010 22:21
FAQ 9.2 My CGI script runs from the command line but not the browser. (500 Server Error)
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 18 Jun 2010 19:03
Newbie: Where to get support for basic Perl problem?
Hello, I am not a perl programmer. I am trying to implement a Perl Script, Squeezebox Server (v7.5.0), on a FreeNAS server. the purpose of the script is to provide a SlimNAS / squeezebox server on an existing FreeNAS server so I can use my Logitech "client" to access the mp3 music files held on the FreeNAS Serve... 19 Jun 2010 10:09
Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 2.0 $)
Full Text: -No spam. -If asking about code post a complete sample that can run on its own and demonstrates the problem. -Be nice to everyone including newbies. Don't question design decisions too hard. That would contradict TMTOWTDI. ... 18 Jun 2010 17:57
FAQ 7.19 What's the difference between deep and shallow binding?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 18 Jun 2010 12:25
FAQ 9.8 How do I fetch an HTML file?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 18 Jun 2010 06:56
Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
Outline Before posting to comp.lang.perl.misc Must - Check the Perl Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Check the other standard Perl docs (*.pod) Really Really Should - Lurk for a while before posting - Search a Usenet archive If You Like - Check Other Re... 18 Jun 2010 17:57
FAQ 4.46 How do I handle linked lists?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 18 Jun 2010 00:26
FAQ 6.7 How can I make "\w" match national character sets?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 17 Jun 2010 18:59