First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
FAQ 8.15 How do I set the time and date?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 16 Jun 2010 00:11
FAQ 8.18 How can I do an atexit() or setjmp()/longjmp()?(Exception handling)
On 2010-06-15, Keith Thompson scribbled these curious markings: PerlFAQ Server <brian(a)theperlreview.com> writes: [...] If exception handling is all you're interested in, try the "exceptions.pl" library (part of the standard perl distribution). [...] You probably don't want to recommend "e... 15 Jun 2010 23:06
FAQ 4.30 How do I capitalize all the words on one line?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 Jun 2010 18:44
FAQ 6.23 How can I match strings with multibyte characters?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq6.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 Jun 2010 12:00
FAQ 4.15 How can I take a string and turn it into epoch seconds?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 Jun 2010 06:30
FAQ 5.31 How can I read a single character from a file? From the keyboard?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 15 Jun 2010 00:01
FAQ 4.40 What is the difference between $array[1] and @array[1]?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 14 Jun 2010 18:28
FAQ 4.13 How do I find the current century or millennium?
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . --------... 14 Jun 2010 12:51
File Content reversal-Not working with foreach and pop from array
I was trying out a program Accept a filename as command line argument. Display the contents of that file in the opposite order that they appear in the file. file content is :- Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,... 14 Jun 2010 20:42
www.thevoid1.net/offlame
great sites...perl source code here www.thevoid1.net/offlame it has some really unique health walkthrough stuff I've never seen before. -R ... 14 Jun 2010 05:09